7 In stock
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS / ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY:
SNIPER 1000EC contains an anticholinesterase organophosphorous compound
- Do not use if under medical advice not to work with such compounds.
- It is toxic in contact with the skin or if swallowed
- Very toxic by inhalation
- Flammable and corrosive
- Keep unprotected persons out of treated areas for at least 12 hours.
- Ventilate well before re-entry
SNIPER 1000EC is an insecticide and acaricide with a respiratory, contact, fumigant and stomach action
- DO NOT dispose leftovers from container or spray mixture into sewers, streams, wells or ponds
- Containers must be completely emptied, as well as washing ( from tripple-rinsing) must be drained into spray tanks
- make containers unusable by punching or crushing before appropriate disposal (burial or incineration) plastic containers (polyethylene) can be burnt on the farm (provided local regulations allow this), or preferably in a licensed incinerator.
Seek immediate medical attention in case of accident
Antidote: Atropine combined with cholinesterase reactors such as PAM CONTRATHON or TOXOGONIN "MERCK"
Do not give MORPHINE
PHYTOTOXICITY / TOXICOLOGY:
SNIPER 1000EC is non-phytotoxic when used as directed, except to some varieties of chrysanthemum
Toxicology: Acute oral LD50 (4hrs). For rats 50mg/kg 1hr. Inhalation LC50 (4hrs) for rats 340mg/m3 1hr for rats 455mg/m3
SNIPER 1000EC can be mixed with propoxur but is compatible with alkaline, materials chinomethionat and dichlofluanid.
BEFORE YOU OPEN THE BOTTLE, PLEASE READ THE SAFETY ADVICE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN